Warehouse worker 's-Hertogenbosch, in Netherlands
Our partner ID Logistics is a supplier of 67 stores for the customers, active in the garden sector. In the newest distribution center in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the company is looking for all-around warehouse workers to join their team.
Being part of a new team in a freshly opened distribution center is always an adventure and a good experience!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Check existing orders, correctly processing incoming and outgoing goods;
- Sort, (re)pack, label and pick garden equipment, furniture, and sealing orders for customers;
- Load and Unload material, driving the pallets around the warehouse, with an EPT;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Respect and follow corona measures at work floor;
- Clean the working area and other related tasks.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in two shifts. Guaranteed hours, if there is no work the candidate will be paid up to 32 hours for the duration of the contract. Possibility for a direct contract with the company after a while, if both parties agree.
You will work in a modern, clean, and temperature-controlled warehouse! The is a canteen with free coffee, tea, etc. (no food). Work can be physically demanding, walking and lifting heavy garden furniture around the warehouse.
Accommodations are most of the time located in Germany.
00.00 - 06.00: 40%
18.00 - 00.00: 20%
>40 hours: 130%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience in a warehouse will be a plus but not mandatory;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure heavy lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Serious and devoted to the job;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Good English or German language skills (minimum B1).