Warehouse worker , in Netherlands
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, by loading and unloading palettes;
- Picking and packing orders, according to customers’ lists, from stock, using a scanner or chart;
- Box and pack the merchandise by relevant procedures and standards and prepare all orders for shipment, placing orders in the delivery area;
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type;
- Quality controlling of the goods, managing all impaired or damaged merchandise items;
- Following safety standards when using machinery;
- Keeping the work area clean and organized.
The company guarantees 40 hours of work per week.
After 19.00h: 35%
After 00:00-until 6:00h: 45%
+100% allowance on official state holidays.
Above 40 hours/week: 25%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience in warehouse work is not mandatory, but it's a plus;
- Team player and be able to work independently;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Problem solver;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
English level: B1 Agency will eventually test your English upon arrival.