Warehouse worker Oostrum, in Netherlands, from 11,05€/hour
We are looking for serious and motivated candidates to work with our partner Flextronics BV. It is a logistics service provider focused on the ICT industry. Flextronics has offices in over 30 countries on four continents. This warehouse works for major customers in Oostrum: Lenovo Spear Parts, MC, Cisco, Logitech, Verifon.
Your tasks working at Flextronics may include:
- Picking up orders, packing, labelling and sorting for shipment;
- You will be using a scanner to collect the orders.
- Quality control of goods and report to shift supervisor any product situation;
- Other logistics related tasks.
The working hours are between 6:00 and 18:00. You will need to be flexible to work extra hours if needed.
Please note: If you live up to 10 km from work, you will need to ride bicycle to work. If you live 15 – 20 km from work, you will get an e-bike (bicycle with electric motor, faster). During high season however accommodations can be located far from the workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by the agency (bicycles / e-bikes or transit).
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
This is a long term offer.
- Similar experience in Logistics will be an advantage;
- Ready to do any all-round tasks;
- Flexible with working hours and lift potential heavy-lifting goods;
- Team spirit and motivated to work independently;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Driving license would be an advantage
- RT and HFT certificate would be an advantage
- Good communication skills;
- Basic computer skills
- Motivated to work and learn;
- Ready to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Good Knowledge of foreign languages EN / DE / NL