Warehouse worker Tilburg, in Netherlands
XPO is a leading LTL carrier. With over three decades in the LTL business and 18 billion pounds of freight moved last year, they are professionals at delivering results for 25,000 customers worldwide.
XPO is currently looking for warehouse workers to join their team in the Netherlands!
As a warehouse worker, your main responsibilities will include:
- Collecting, packing, and dispatching orders, ensuring that the correct goods are delivered to the customer on time;
- Picking and processing orders using voice picking, headset, or scanner;
- Driving machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- Controlling products quality;
- Informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- Following safety instructions and regulations;
- Other warehouse-related tasks.
The basic wage is €11.15 per hour, plus a holiday allowance of €0.93 per hour, for a total of €12.08 per hour.
You have the opportunity to become a driver and earn an additional €2.25 a day!
You can use this way of transportation, and then you’ll pay €3.75 per day. Or, if your accommodation is less than 10 km from work, you have the option to rent a bike (with a €75 deposit).
You will get shift allowances for working Monday to Friday:
- 25% more on the basic wage for working from 7 PM to 9 PM;
- 35% more on the basic wage for working from 9 PM to 12 AM;
- 45% more to the basic wage for working from 12 AM to 8 AM.
- 30% more for working overtime
For working on Saturday you will have an additional 50% of the basic wage.
Work during Public holidays and on Sundays will be paid 100% more to the basic wage.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Dutch VOG (Criminal Record Document) will be necessary (arranged by the agency);
- Previous experience as an order picker will be a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, working on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Willingness to stay and work in the Netherlands long-term.
B1 level of English