Warehouse worker (+3/+6 degrees C) Barendrecht, in Netherlands
- order picker: collecting/stacking supermarket products using an English voice-picking system (all commands hear through a headset);
- expedition worker: preparing a shipment for distribution, which includes the arrangement and selection of order picking carts;
- keep the area tidy and clean, pick up leftover packaging materials;
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
The temperature might vary within the warehouse depending on the locations where the products are stacked. Temperature is about +3°C degrees due to working with fresh products. The company will provide warm working clothes.
Above 38 hours worked +35% on all hours.
06.00-19.00 normal hourly wage
- Experience is a must- candidates who worked as order pickers for at least 6 months - 1 year
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Ready to work in a cold warehouse, low temperature around +3 degrees all day;
- Ready for a physical job, working on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1