Warehouse worker Etten-Leur, in Netherlands, from 10,49€/hour
Our Dutch partner, with a longtime experience in logistics distribution, is currently looking for a warehouse worker for picker/packer work.
Your main tasks will be:
- Check existing orders, by picking it up with a hand scanner, correctly processing of incoming and outgoing goods;
- Order picking with an English voice-picking system;
- Sort, (re)pack, label and pick electronic equipment and sealing orders for costumers;
- Load and Unload material, driving the pallets around the warehouse, with an EPT;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area.
Temperatures in the warehouse might vary depending on inside/outside tasks. Workers are given protective clothing.
Working days vary and rotate from Monday to Sunday, weekends and holidays included. Shift ends once work is done as people work towards targets. People might be requested to work overtime. Shifts starts at 06:00am or 15:00pm.
This is a long term job offer.
- Cv in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Experience in EPT driving is mandatory;
- Strong, healthy and flexible to endure heavy lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Serious and devoted to the job;
- Very good English skills to work with English voice-picking system;
- Basic computer skills;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
Excellent English communication Skills (B2 level). Agency will eventually test your English upon arrival.