Warehouse worker Barneveld, in Netherlands
Our partner PON Logistics is a large warehousing company with more than 100,000 square meters of storage capacity. The warehouse in Barneveld is mainly focused on bicycle storage. The bikes are then distributed from the warehouse in Barneveld to cities throughout Europe. The company is currently looking for a warehouse worker to join its team.
If you are looking for an active and well-paid warehouse position, this might be the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks as a warehouse worker will include:
- Loading and unloading trucks with bicycles;
- The bikes arrive nicely stacked in the truck and you will take them out of the truck and put them on a special stand for bike storage;
- Another part of the job is preparing the bikes for usage. Bikes can sometimes arrive not fully assembled so you will need to add seats, pedals, steering wheel, remove plastic/cardboard, check the air pressure in the tires, etc.
- Following all safety induction and regulations, other related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity. Work is organized from Mo-Fr (7:00-15:30). You will have a total of 3 breaks (2x 15min coffee breaks and 1x 30min lunch break) out of which 30min (2 coffee breaks) are paid for by the company!
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Experience in a warehouse will be a plus;
- Willingness to work in a big warehouse, cool environment (below room temperature);
- Ability to follow all safety regulations;
- Physically healthy and able to walk all day;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Flexibility towards shifts and working hours, overtime;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long time (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (minimums B1).