Warehouse worker , in Netherlands
Our partner Ingram Micro is a worldwide provider doing all logistics for Bol.com and some other e-shops in Waalwijk. It is one of the biggest warehouses in the Netherlands.
The company is currently looking for motivated warehouse workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collect, pack and dispatch orders, ensuring that the correct goods are delivered to the customer on time;
- pick and process orders using voice picking, headset, or scanner;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
The company offers- two days of work and safety training; during your breaks, you can get free coffee and tea at the canteen!
There are different possible locations, depending on the agency’s needs: Waalwijk, Tilburg.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an order picker will be a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay and work in the Netherlands long-term.