Warehouse worker , in Netherlands
DEEN is a supermarket chain in The Netherlands, with 83 locations in North Holland, Flevoland, Utrecht, Gelderland and Overijssel. The company employs 7,500 people and they are currently looking for warehouse employees to join their team in the two distribution centres. They provide the flow of goods and supplies to all stores in the Netherlands.
If you would like to work in a warehouse environment, this is the job for you!
As a warehouse worker for DEEN you will be:
- Sorting and stacking empty packages;
- Operating a paper press machine;
- Working with precision at a fast pace;
- Dealing with expired products;
- Collecting orders by a voice picking system.
This is long term full time job,160 hours per 4 weeks, contract duration is given for at least 6 months. The schedules from Monday to Saturday: 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, and 11:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Salary is paid every 4 weeks, as in other jobs, advance payment weekly can be requested (75 EUR).
Salary is monthly 1,570.20 EUR gross per 4 weeks.
- Experience driving EPT will be a plus;
- Ready to work in a fast pace environment;
- Flexibility with schedules;
- Good physical condition;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Communication in English (A2) or knowledge of the Polish language.