Warehouse worker Amsterdam, in Netherlands
Our partner BARTS is active since 1992 in the wholesale of clothing, shoes, and fashion items. The brand believes that life starts outside and therefore designs products that keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. From its head office, the brand delivers around 2 million scarves, hats, and gloves to thousands of stores in Europe every season.
The company is currently looking for order pickers to join its logistics team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- check existing orders, by picking with a scanner, correctly processing incoming and outgoing goods;
- sort, pack and pick products for customers;
- preparing Exports orders for shipment, loading, and unloading goods;
- products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other related warehouse tasks can be asked.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer, 6 months contract with the possibility of extension. Work is in shifts from Monday-Friday, weekends on request.
You will be working around 148h/per month and the salary will be 1619,50€ gross (paid monthly). Employees can request an advance of 75 euros per week, deducted from the monthly salary.
Accommodation is in Maaskantje, one hour drive to work (one way)
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an order picker is a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.