Warehouse worker , in Netherlands, from 10,75€/hour
Position is open for 1 dayAvailable positions: 1/5
Arvato our client in the Netherlands of the biggest logistic companies is searching for new staff, with motivation to work in different logistics-related job positions. You will be working in a warehouse where several electronics and medicine items are stored.
Warehouse workers at Arvato will perform the following tasks:
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, by loading and unloading palettes;
- Picking and packing orders, according to customers’ lists, from stock, using a scanner or chart;
- Box and pack the merchandise by relevant procedures and standards and prepare all orders for shipment, placing orders in the delivery area;
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type;
- Quality controlling of the goods, managing all impaired or damaged merchandise items;
- Following safety standards when using machinery;
- Keeping the work area clean and organized.
It’s a long-term job offer. You should be flexible according to the working schedule as it might be required to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
The company guarantees 40 hours of work per week.
Different locations are possible depending on the agency’s needs: Heijen, Oostrum, Amsterdam
€10,75 GROSS/HOUR+ SHIFT AND OVERHOUR BONUSSES.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience in warehouse work is not mandatory, but it's a plus;
- Team player and be able to work independently;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Problem solver;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
English level: B1 Agency will eventually test your English upon arrival.