Warehouse worker Venlo, in Netherlands, from 11,03€/hour
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial uses of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. The culture within Arrow is informal, open, direct, and result-oriented. They are now looking for warehouse workers to join their team in Venlo.
If you are motivated and looking for a long-term, stable job in a warehouse, this is the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Picking goods using hand scanner and a list;
- Sort, pack and pick products for customers;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area;
- All-round tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in two shifts. Hour rate is €11,03 gross+ allowances. Staying bonus €450 at a minimum of 500 hours (~ 3 months after starting).
Accommodations are most of the times located in Germany
Afternoon from 20h 130 %
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) apply within a week after starting and hand it in within 6 weeks after starting;
- Being able to work precisely and quickly;
- Motivated and serious team player and able to work independently, according to instructions from the shift supervisor;
- Being able to work in a standing position all day;
- Flexible to working schedules/shifts and tasks (ready to work in different departments);
- Prepared to stay in the Netherlands for a long term.
Good English communication skills (minimum B2).