Warehouse worker Heijen, in Netherlands, from 10,75€/hour
Position is open for 7 daysAvailable positions: 1/15
Arvato our client in the Netherlands of the biggest logistic companies is searching for new staff, with motivation to work in different logistics-related job positions. You will be working in a warehouse where several electronics and medicine items are stored.
Warehouse workers at Arvato will perform the following tasks:
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, by loading and unloading palettes;
- Picking and packing orders, according to customers’ lists, from stock, using a scanner or chart;
- Box and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards and prepare all orders for shipment, placing orders in delivery area;
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type;
- Quality controlling of the goods, managing all impaired or damaged merchandise items;
- Following safety standards when using machinery;
- Keeping the work area clean and organized.
It’s a long term job offer. You should be flexible according to the working schedule as it might be required to work overtime, weekends and holidays.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience in warehouse work is not mandatory, but it's a plus;
- Team player and be able to work independently;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Problem solver;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
English level: A2/B1 Agency will eventually test your English upon arrival.