Warehouse worker Tilburg, in Netherlands
- Collect, pack and send orders, ensuring that the correct ordered items arrive at the customer on time;
- Picking and processing orders by voice-picking, using a headset or a scanner;
- Drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch it to trucks (if you have the right experience);
- Quality control and return check, informing Shift supervisor of products defects.
Depending on your skills, the agency will place you in one of the various departments in Waalwijk or Tilburg
Overtime 125% salary = 13,13
Saturday 150% salary = 15,75
Sunday 150% salary = 15,75
19:00-00:00 110% salary = 11,55
00:00-07:00 125% salary= 13,13
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous work experience in warehouse work is an advantage;
- Reach truck or forklift truck license/experience is preferable but not necessary;
- Ability to work in a fast pace, as a team member or independently;
- Flexibility to stand and walk all day;
- Punctuality and Flexibility in working tasks and schedule;
- Good communication skills for voice-picking;
- Motivation to work and live in the Netherlands long term.
Basic English level or Dutch is needed. A2 level is enough, most important is that you can understand English at beginner level and give some simple answers. You should be ready to learn & improve your English, because the workplace has mostly English-speaking team.