Warehouse worker Waalwijk, The Netherlands, in Netherlands, from 10,50€/hour
Position is open for 3 daysAvailable positions: 6/6
Our dutch partner, Ingram Micro, is looking for warehouse workers for its its 2 locations: Waalwijk and Tilburg. You will work in a big warehouse/factory where biggest Dutch e-shops goods are stored.
Are you interested in Logistics and open to challenges? Are you a real “tackler”?
The company has several positions to be filled in its logistic department: order picker, inbound, return employee, etc., where you can grow within the company and even be trained to do some tasks.
These will be your main responsibilities:
- Collect, pack and send orders, ensuring that the correct ordered items arrive at the customer on time;
- Picking and processing orders by voice-picking, using a headset or a scanner;
- Drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch it to trucks (if you have the right experience);
- Quality control and return check, informing Shift supervisor of products defects.
Long term job opportunity.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous work experience in warehouse work is an advantage;
- Reach truck or forklift truck license/experience is preferable but not necessary;
- Ability to work in a fast pace, as a team member or independently;
- Flexibility to stand and walk all day;
- Punctuality and Flexibility in working tasks and schedule;
- Good communication skills for voice-picking;
- Motivation to work and live in the Netherlands long term.
English level: B1