Warehouse worker Nieuwegein, in Netherlands, from 12,36€/hour
Our partner Vlietjonge is one of the oldest suppliers to the steel consumer. The combination of a wide stock range of construction steel and one of the largest specialists in the field of cutting is unique in the Netherlands. The company is currently looking for order pickers and loaders to join their team.
If you are looking for a well-paid job opportunity in logistics this might be the right offer for you!
Your main tasks as a warehouse worker will include:
- According to the client list collect all orders and place them on a truck or pallet (depending on the size of articles);
- Elements can be moved from place to place by a small crane operated from the floor (no cert is needed).
- Loading the pipes/metal parts on trucks;
- Following all safety instructions and regulations;
- Other related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity. Work is organized in two shifts for order pickers (7 am to16 and 16-1 am), only night shift for loaders (18 to 3 am).
Hour rate 12,36 € gross + + shift allowance of 12,5% for every worked hour. An employer can request to work overtime according to workload.
Shift allowance of 12,5% for every worked hour.
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Experience in a warehouse will be a plus;
- Willingness to work in a big warehouse, cool environment (below room temperature);
- Ability to follow all safety regulations;
- Physically healthy and able to walk all day;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Flexibility towards shifts and working hours, overtime;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long time (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (minimum B1).