Warehouse worker Heteren , in Netherlands
Since opening its first health & beauty store in the Netherlands in 1975, Kruidvat is a market-leading drugstore in the Netherlands and one of the best-known in Belgium. Besides extensive health & beauty range, Kruidvat also offers savings and deals in fashion accessories, textile products, CDs, toys, decorative household items, and photo services.
The company is looking for warehouse workers to join the various departments in the warehouse!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collect, pack and dispatch orders, ensuring that the correct goods get delivered to the customer on time;
- pick and process orders using voice picking, headset, or scanner;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is full-time work that can be long and short-term. Depending on your skills and wishes, the agency will place you in one of the various departments.
Work can be physically demanding, on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
Accommodations will be located in Weeze, Germany.
€ 12,16 gross per hour + € 0,96 ADV for 35 hours
Monday - Friday 20.00 – 22.00 =25%
Monday - Friday 22.00 – 06.00= 50%
Saturday 00.00 – 06.00= 50%
Saturday 06.00 – 18.00= 30%
Saturday18.00 – 24.00 50%
Sunday00.00 – 24.00 =50%
Holidays 00.00 – 24.00 =100%
Overtime = 135%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as a warehouse worker will be a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to work in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: A2