Warehouse worker , in Netherlands
We have job vacancies available at warehouse from Jumbo supermarket. This is a new department for a system where people can order food and goods online. The Jumbo company includes a network of Dutch hypermarket warehouses that deal with the supply of products. The range applies to food products with short and longer shelf life, e.g. drinks, sweets,canned goods, household chemicals, alcohol.
Your tasks in this warehouse:
- Order picking with hand scanner and checking the quality of the products.
- Products weight up to 10kg. Products like beverages, sweets, chemicals, alcohol.
- Preparing them for shipping-delivery.
There are two halls – warm (+15 to +20C) and cold (+2 to +4 C). Employees should be prepared to work in cold environment (fridge) if asked.
You need to be flexible to work in shifts and during weekends. There is a 2 days paid training, The employee has 4 weeks to implement. Each week required progression.
These 3 things are important from Jumbo perspective:
- safety: following safety rules, driving safely on a truck
- Quality: no mistakes, the right amount of colli, container nicely arranged
- Norm: achieving norm (different depending on the place)
Please note: If you live up to 10 km from work, you will need to ride bicycle to work. If you live 15 – 20 km from work, you will get an e-bike (bicycle with electric motor, faster). During high season however accommodations can be located far from the workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by the agency (bicycles / e-bikes or transit).
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
There are different possible locations depending on the agency’s needs: Den Bosch, Veghel, Woerden, Bleiswijk
Time window surcharge - standard hours sa 06:00-18:00 25.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours 18:00 22:00 35.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours ma-fr 00:-06: 50.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours ma-fr 22:-24: 50.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours sa 00:00-06:00 50.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sa 18:00-22:00 50.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sa 22:00-24:00 75.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Su 100.00 %
A weekly paid holiday allowances of 8.33% over your salary
- Ready to do different logistic jobs;
- Flexible with schedules and worked hours, start at different times (between 03:00-14:00);
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands long term.
- Flexible to work at KW (15°C) and Fresh department (2-4 °C)
- Physically healthy, because working in a warehouse with products up to 10kg.
- Minimum required height: 155 cm
- No face or neck tatoos, or face piercings
Good English or Polish language skills is required.