Warehouse worker , in Netherlands
Our client Meubella is active in the furniture e-store of unique designer furniture. From large corner sofas and trendy coffee tables to luxurious double beds – Meubella has it all! Fast, cheap, everything in stock, and the best service ordered today = delivered tomorrow. The working atmosphere is informal and friendly!
Due to the growth, the company is looking for reinforcements in the warehouse! Depending on the agencies’ needs you can be placed in one of the two possible locations: Oirschot or Middelbeers.
Your daily tasks will include:
- unloading and loading of furniture (often manual),
- scanning incoming and outgoing goods, collecting orders;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is full-time work that can be long and short-term. Depending on your skills, the agency will place you in one of the various departments.
Work can be physically demanding, on feet, bending, and lifting furniture!
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Experience as a warehouse worker will be a plus;
- EPT certificate and experience will be an advantage;
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good communication skills and ability to work with computers;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1