Warehouse worker , in Netherlands
Our partner FedEx invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. The company is looking for warehouse workers to join their team in Duiven and Apeldoorn.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Scan and verify that packages arrive at the right place;
- Sort, pack and pick products for customers;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- All-round tasks.
Applying process is required the following steps (strict because they work at customs):
- Candidates have to come to the Netherlands with a VOG from their home country;
- Then they have onboarding for 2 days at FedEx;
- After candidates pass they have to apply for a Dutch VOG. The Dutch VOG will be reimbursed;
- During the time that the Dutch VOG is applied for (2 weeks), the candidates are not allowed to work at FedEx. The agency guarantees to provide work elsewhere during those two weeks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts. The hour rate is €12,26 gross+ allowances.
Mo.- Fr. 21:00-23:00 / 120%
Mo. - Fr. 00:00-06:00 / 130%
Saturday / 140%
Sunday / 200%
Overtime 40h / 200%
- CV in English with specific work experience and exact start and stop date from the last 5 years;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) from the home country later Dutch VOG;
- Ability to work precisely and quickly;
- Motivated and serious team player and able to work independently, according to instructions from the shift supervisor;
- Being able to work in a standing position all day;
- Flexible to working schedules/shifts and tasks (ready to work in different departments);
- Prepared to stay in the Netherlands for a long term (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (minimum B2).