Warehouse worker Rotterdam, in Netherlands
Our partner Neele-Vat Logistics is one of the larger logistics service providers in the Rotterdam region. A family firm with roots in the Port of Rotterdam. Neele-Vat has locations all over Europe: The Netherlands, Finland, Italy, Belgium, Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, Austria, USA, and UAE.
The company is currently looking for motivated warehouse workers to join its team in Rotterdam!
Your daily tasks will include:
- order picking using a hand scanner, EPT;
- quality control and checking of the products;
- driving safely the EPT with the pallets;
- wrapping and packing of products;
- making the orders ready to be shipped;
- when necessary also loading, unloading products;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other related warehouse tasks can be asked.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts. Hour rate is 11,16EUR gross + allowances.
The company will proved you with basic training and working equipment. Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, and lifting boxes.
Mon – Fri – 130%
Saturday – 150%
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Order picking and warehouse experience will be an advantage;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure lifting;
- Experience driving EPT will be a plus;
- Availability to work in different schedules and hours;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1