Warehouse Team leader with experience (€2250 to €2500 gross) Venlo, in Netherlands
Our partner VidaXL is a rapidly growing international online retailer. VidaXL has created an effective online retail network that enables all customers in Europe, Australia, and the United States to acquire products in and around the house at competitive prices.
The company is currently looking for true leaders to join its team! The key to your company’s success will depend on how you coach and motivate your people. Questions, bottlenecks, and challenges will be forwarded to you. Your initiative and quick thinking will ensure that challenges do not turn into problems!
Your daily tasks will include:
- assist in running an efficient warehouse operation that can fulfill operational and customer demand and meet set targets;
- train and motivate new warehouse operatives within the area of responsibility;
- produce regular reports and statistics as and when required;
- ensure staff comply with health, safety, and environmental regulations and work safely to protect themselves and others in the warehouse environment;
- ensure a clean and tidy working environment to aid operational efficiency;
- other related tasks to the position.
The company offers :
- stable jobs and working hours with the possibility of a direct contract;
- salary depending on experience and performance (€2250 to €2500 gross);
- attractive benefits such as product discounts, etc;
- the opportunity to develop and improve your professional skills.
This is a full-time offer for motivated long-term candidates. Work is organized in different shifts.
Candidate must have their transport (1 car per person, or bike) The agency can help find a bike but you will have to pay for it (30-75 euros approx.). The distance from work is 7km.
22:00- 6:00 = 125%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Any logistics team-lead experience or similar;
- Reference is needed (company, phone number, and name of the contact);
- Natural leader, ability to motivate and navigate communication in any difficult situations, perform well under pressure;
- Have own transport (1 car per person, or bike);
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers;
- Flexibility to multitask and have target focused mindset;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.