Warehouse Operator with experience Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands are looking for new warehouse operators to join their team. The company Promese, provides supply chain fulfillment for major fashion & lifestyle brands, as well as for smaller labels looking to expand their operations. They are located in Eindhoven.
If you would like to work in a spacious and friendly warehouse, this is the job for you!
As a warehouse operator working for Promese, you will:
- Order pick products with a hand scanner, EPT, or combi truck;
- Wrapping products and packing them;
- Sorting products with the help of a machine;
- Moving clothing products;
- All-around warehouse tasks.
The people are friendly and there is a big variety in the job. There is a big canteen where you can have free coffee or thee and smoking areas outside. There is also the possibility to take a reach truck license.
You should be flexible regarding schedules and holidays. Before you start, the agency will provide general information about the job, together with safety shoes.
The salary is gross and includes a 10,5% holiday allowance and irregular holiday hours paid weekly.
35,00% - Overtime after 40 hours per week
35,00% - Shift allowance between 19:00-07:00
50,00% - Shift allowance on Saturday and Sunday
- An English CV is needed to apply to this vacancy;
- Logistics experience is required;
- Experience with combi truck/EPT, is preferred, but not mandatory;
- Good communications skills;
- Responsible, serious, and able to work independently;
- Willing to work with other nationalities;
- Able to stand the whole day and be able to lift boxes of max 10 kg;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for at least 6 months.
Good communication in English (at least B1)