Warehouse loader Oirschot, in Netherlands, from 10,60€/hour
Our partner agency is looking for strong warehouse workers to joint team of a DPD dutch logistics. DPD is responsible for processing 4.8 million parcels a day, this makes it one of the largest logistics service providers
in Europe. The warehouse that is looking for new logistics employees is brand new and super-modern and it is the largest DPD warehouse in the world (about 18 soccer
Workers’s main tasks will be:
- Working with muscles, you have to be physically strong;
- Loading and Unloading containers in a large warehouse for storage or to be dispatched by truck;
- Maintain an updated inventory in warehouses, keeping records of all items stored from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard;
- Machine operation – warehouse loaders operate a variety of different machines, following safety regulations when handling equipment and moving parts;
- Processing orders that were shipped or received into stock and making sure items are delivered according to schedules, by sorting packages, scanning and labelling;
- Make sure shelves were stocked with products at all times and expiration dates, all rotated accordingly, and even inspect stock items for defects, reporting to shift supervisor.
Working shifts also include also evenings and nights, including some overtime. You get paid extra for working in shifts and late hours: 130% for working between 20:00-0:00 , 145% for 0:00-6:00, weekends 150% allowance. On average, an employee can earn 400 EUR/net, per week.
This is a long term and full time offer. The team is great! Canteen with free coffee and tea is available to use during breaks. Average working hours per week – 32, however being flexible with overtimes and different shifts guarantees more hours. There’s no working on Saturdays and only sometimes working on Sundays is needed. Employees receive a salary increase after three months of productive work. If a performance is perfect according to DPD a direct contract with the company can be arranged.
Working for this company you will receive safety shoes, training and will expect to travel to work by bike (average distance to work less than 10km) or company car (between 10-25km), charges for renting apply.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous work experience in a warehouse as a loader is a plus;
- Experience as EPT or Forklift driver is a plus;
- Basic computer skills;
- Motivated to work in loading and Flexible with working times and shifts;
- Excellent time management skills, with attention to details;
- Ability to work as a team, to ensure that all processes are smooth and efficient;
- Good health, no back problems – It’s heavy work, you need to be strong, able to lift and stack production.
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time (minimum 6 months).
Good English, Dutch or Polish or skills.