Warehouse loader Oirschot, in Netherlands, from 10,56€/hour
DPD, a dutch logistic parcel, is looking for strong warehouse workers for their facilities.
Workers’s main tasks will be:
- Loading and Unloading containers in a large warehouse for storage or to be dispatched by truck;
- Maintain an updated inventory in warehouses, keeping records of all items stored from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard;
- Machine operation – warehouse loaders operate a variety of different machines, following safety regulations when handling equipment and moving parts;
- Processing orders that were shipped or received into stock and making sure items are delivered according to schedules, by sorting packages, scanning and labeling;
- Make sure shelves were stocked with products at all times and expiration dates, all rotated accordingly, and even inspect stock items for defects, reporting to shift supervisor.
Working shifts also include also evenings and nights, including some overtime. You get paid extra for working in shifts and late hours. On average, an employee can earn 400 EUR/net, per week.
This is a long term and full time offer.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous work experience in a warehouse as a loader is a plus;
- Experience as EPT or Forklift driver is a plus;
- Basic computer skills;
- Motivated to work in loading and Flexible with working times and shifts;
- Excellent time management skills, with attention to details;
- Ability to work as a team, to ensure that all processes are smooth and efficient;
- Good health, no back problems – It’s heavy work, you need to be strong, able to lift and stack production.
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time (minimum 6 months).
Good English skills necessary.