Warehouse Employee (reference, online interview) Tilburg, in Netherlands
For our client who specializes in electronic devices, parts, and household appliances, we are looking for warehouse employees to join their team in Tilburg, the Netherlands!
As a Warehouse Employee, you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing orders;
- Picking orders;
- Using a scanner to complete orders;
- Preparing orders for shipment;
- Controlling orders;
- Correctly entering information into the warehouse management system (WMS);
- Keeping the workplace clean.
The starting salary is €11.55 gross per hour. You will have fixed hours with a full 40 hours per week and the possibility of working overtime.
The warehouse has two departments with two different shifts: one from 7 AM to 4 PM, and the second one from 10 AM to 7 PM.
In the workplace, you will wear an orange vest which the agency will provide it. You will also have to wear safety shoes with steel toes which you will need to purchase on your own.
What will you get in this position?
- No age-related pay;
- Reimbursement of up to €75.00 for transport costs to the Netherlands if you work until the end of the season (around week 20);
- Permanent, year-round work;
- Clean workplace at optimum temperature;
- Weekly payments are transferred on Fridays;
- Possibility of receiving an advance after working 2 days (transferred on Mondays and Wednesdays);
- Employment contract in accordance with the Dutch collective agreement NBBU CAO;
- Assistance in obtaining a BSN number;
- Vacation money is paid on top of each salary and booking of vacation hours;
- Health insurance with Holland Zorg;
- Support in making an appointment with a doctor or dentist;
- Access to pay slips through the agency’s online portal “My Zone”;
- Help from the agency office staff and contact with an office representative at your workplace;
- Commuting to work in company cars with the possibility to use the car for private purposes up to 175 km per week;
- Accommodation in single-family houses or apartments in rooms with a maximum of two beds.
- 125% for working more than 40 hours a week;
- 125% for working more than 8 hours a day.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Reference from a previous employer and an online interview with the agency;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.