Warehouse employee Heerlen, in Netherlands
Our partner DocMorris is a modern mail ordering pharmacy that supplies medicines to customers in Germany. The company operates with a large distribution center on the Avantis business park in Heerlen. The equipment and areas are new and modern, which makes it a pleasant environment to work in.
For DocMorris, Europe’s largest online pharmacy, we are looking for logistics employees to join the team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- order picking with Google Glass and the Pick by Light system;
- take incoming orders, check them for durability and correctness, and record them in the registration system SAP (products such as insulin syringes, blood thinners, and antibiotics);
- manually packing all the different medical products;
- insure to reach a daily target that has to be met by the whole team;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- following safety and hygiene regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is organized in shifts depending on the department.
Good working conditions- career opportunities, free coffee/tea/fruit, nice company canteen.
20:00 – 23:00 = 20%
23:00 – 06:00 = 60%
40+ work hours = 20%
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and able to stay focused;
- Flexibility with working schedules, available full-time;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers, high teach equipment;
- You can provide a VOG (certificate of good conduct);
- To have a professional work and thinking level;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Flexibility to learn and do multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
You have a good command of English, German, or Dutch (B1).