Waiter (with experience and reference) , in Netherlands
i-Hospitality, our new partner in The Netherlands, is a specialized staffing organization active in the Dutch Hospitality Industry with its focus specifically on cooks, waitresses, front office, and housekeeping. They value their professionals and select them carefully. i-Hospitality works together with a lot of different restaurants and hotels, located in cities or villages, from very low-key to fine dining.
They are currently looking for new employees to work as a waiter. If you have experience in the hospitality field and good communication in English, this may be your opportunity!
Your main tasks will be:
- Taking orders;
- Talking to clients;
- Giving advice on what to order;
- Serving food and drinks;
- All-around tasks.
If you are a suitable candidate, the agency will schedule a video interview with you on WhatsApp.
You can travel to work by bike, public transport or car. You should be flexible with schedules and the workload, as there is a minimum of 38 hours guaranteed and a maximum of 60 hours (depending on the need for extra hours).
There is a deposit of €182 (2 weeks of rent) for the accommodation (returned if the house is in good condition). A contract will be provided before traveling, and the agency will help you with flight arrangements and pick-ups from the airport. The candidates will get a private room in a shared house, with a lock and basic linen and toiletries.
If possible the candidate should bring dark pants and dark shoes.
8,33% holiday allowance
Bank holidays: 150%
- A cv in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Reference from the previous employer needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience as a waiter or in the hospitality field for at least 6 months;
- Really good communication skills and level of English;
- Social and responsible;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands for a long time.
Really good communication in English (at least B1).