Truck Mechanic (€500-€550 net/week) Landgraaf, in Netherlands
Heuschen & Schrouff Oriental Food is the biggest company that imports and sells real Asian food and other goods. They represent over 65 top Asian brands, including YumYum, in Europe.
With approximately 400 colleagues and 45 refrigerated trucks, they serve online consumers and customers ranging from thousands of Asian shops to mainstream supermarket chains and the hospitality and catering industry.
Our partner is looking for truck mechanics to join their team in Landgraaf!
As a Truck Mechanic, you will work in a small team according to a predetermined schedule, but you will also have to be flexible with new tasks.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Maintaining the company’s own transport (DAF trucks, forklifts);
- Changing a flat tire and repairing the engine;
- Participating in the planning of projects and doing weekly planning with the Fleet Manager;
- Communicating effectively with your colleagues and reporting to the Fleet Manager.
The weekly net salary is between €500 and €550, including accommodation and health insurance. Your accommodation will be in a single room in Landgraaf.
In this position, you will work in a day shift and have the opportunity to earn a forklift certificate.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous work experience as a mechanic/truck mechanic or similar;
- Valid forklift/reach truck certificate or willingness to get them;
- Technical education;
- Strong time management skills and ability to organize work efficiently;
- Good listener, able to communicate clearly, and an excellent team player;
- CE driver's license will be considered a plus;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B2 level of English