Truck mechanic Eindhoven, in Netherlands, from 12,50€ to 12,50€/hour
The Agency works in partnership with automotive companies as the industry requires in-depth specialist staff and process knowledge. The company partner is searching for a skilled and motivated truck mechanic.
As a truck mechanic, these are your main activities:
- Planning the workflow, while managing customer expectations;
- Maintenance on Truck and trailers in garage.
- Performing test driving, inspections, and other diagnostic tests on trucks, restoration and determine which parts need to be repaired or replaced;
- Avert issues that may affect the performance or longevity of the trucks;
Workers must be flexible if requested to work overtime, depending on the workflow.
This is a full-time and long term job offer, in a fast-pace environment.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience as a truck mechanic is a must
- Proved ability to diagnose and repair trucks and follow safety instructions and directions;
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations;
- Accurate precision, in a fast pace and able to do it both independently or in team work;
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational and time management skills.
Good english skills, minimum B1.