Transport operator (630-690€ net/week) , in Netherlands
Founded in 1948, Sif is a highly esteemed company renowned for its extensive experience and proven expertise. Initially established as a manufacturing company specializing in producing large, thick tubular steel structures, Sif has successfully transformed itself into a comprehensive solution provider for offshore wind monopile foundations.
Our partner is currently looking for Transport operators to join their team in the Netherlands!
The Transport Operator processes material flows during production and ensures the processing of residual flows using a forklift and various cranes. The work is carried out based on instructions from various production departments, with priorities being coordinated in contact with Hall Coordinators and Production.
In this position, your daily tasks will include:
- Unloading and transporting hulls, sections and other materials using a forklift truck and/or overhead crane/magnetic crane according to drawn up lifting plans.
- Acting as a traffic controller on site if necessary.
- Checking and processing bills of lading, scanning hulls and ensuring the registration of plate check-in.
- Performing visual checks on the lifting equipment and reporting any deviations to the Transport Team Lead.
- Unloading and loading trucks and barges in the ports and being responsible for the design of the barges/coasters.
- Ensuring the moving of roller racks based on instructions.
- Checking for ready sections and quantity of waste during production and transporting it to designated location.
- Sorting and storing waste separately based on instructions at set locations using a forklift.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the outdoor area.
The weekly net salary is between €630 and €690, depending on your experience and your work shifts.
At SIF, all positions are in a rotating 3 shift system: day, evening and night from Monday to Friday.
Workers can go on a holiday in every 3 months, and the Christmas holiday period.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required for this position;
- Ready to pass the VCA exam in English, German or Dutch language after arriving to the Netherlands;
- Aerial platform certificate is preferred(sky worker) – (willing to take)
- Crane/hoisting certificate is preferred (willing to take, when experienced but lack of certification)
- Forklift certificate is preferred (willing to take, when experienced but lack of certification)
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English, German or Dutch is required.