Transport employee (with forklift certificate) Breda, in Netherlands
A family-owned company that is a leader in repairing platform carts and other warehouse transportation equipment is looking for a transport employee to join its team!
As a transport employee, you will be responsible for distributing the goods on the company’s premises. You will use a forklift to load and unload products from trucks and finish other related tasks. When needed, you will also help the assembly department, where platform carts and other warehouse transportation equipment are fitted.
A valid forklift operator certificate is mandatory for this position.
The starting salary is between €12 and €13 gross per hour, depending on your skills. You will work Monday through Friday, with the possibility of working overtime on Saturdays.
What can you expect in this position?
- Regular salary increases with adequate production;
- No age-related pay;
- Stable, year-round work starting immediately;
- Prospect of quick, permanent employment by the principal with accompanying opportunities for internal or external training;
- Reimbursement of transport costs to the Netherlands up to €75 after 13 weeks of work;
- Employment contract in accordance with the Dutch collective agreement NBBU CAO;
- Assistance in obtaining a BSN number – the Dutch equivalent of a Social Security number, needed for legal employment in the Netherlands;
- Vacation money paid on top of each salary and booking of vacation hours;
- Health insurance with Holland Zorg;
- Help in making an appointment with a doctor or dentist;
- Access to pay slips through the agency’s online portal “My Zone”;
- Agency’s staff assistance and contact with an office representative at your workplace;
- Commuting to work in company cars with the possibility to use the car for private purposes up to 175 km per week;
- Accommodation in single-family houses or apartments in rooms with a maximum of two beds.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Reference from a previous employer and an online interview with the agency;
- A valid forklift operator certificate;
- B+E driving licenses are preferable;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.