Tomato greenhouse worker Grubbenvorst (Westburg/Twinburg), in Netherlands, from 10,24€/hour
Our client in the Netherlands are looking for people to join their team for the harvest season, in their tomato greenhouse.
As a tomatoes greenhouse worker, flexible work will be requested from candidates as a variety of tasks might appear during the entire season in the tomato greenhouse. Some of the tasks you will be required to perform include:
- Picking tomatoes,
- Cleaning your work area;
- Lifting and transporting the tomatoes that have been picked to be ready for packing;
- Other greenhouse tasks like seeding, watering and classifying the tomatoes.
This is a full time long term office, an average of 38-40 hours from Monday till Friday. The company offers a bonus for good performing workers. Riding a bike from the accommodation to work may be a possibility as well as cars, depending on the location of the housing.
Candidates coming from orange zones can be offered a quarantine accommodation for 6 days (a PCR test will be provided on the 5th day by SEP Peeters for candidates to start working on 6th day).
- Some experience working in greenhouses will be a plus;
- Ready to work in warm environment (during summer it can be +30ºC inside of the greenhouse to allow the fruit to grow);
- Enthusiastic and motivated workers,
- In good health and willing to do a physical and demanding job as there might be some bending and heavy tasks to be carried out;
- Flexibility with working hours and schedules.
Basic english skills, minimum A2 level required. Candidates with Polish language are also welcome.