TIG Welder (€550 net per week) Nijkerk, in Netherlands
Tankbouw Rootselaar started building small propane tanks in 1957. The company is now a specialist in high-pressure vessels. They are based in Nijkerk, the geographical center of the Netherlands. Tankbouw Rootselaar designs and makes high-pressure vessels for storage and transportation out of different materials and according to the client’s needs and international standards.
They are looking for TIG Welders! The employees of Tankbouw Rootselaar are well educated, trained, and qualified, and you can be a part of their team!
As a TIG welder, your duties will be the following:
- Tank welding;
- Reading and following technical drawings;
- TIG and MIG/MAG welding of black and stainless steel;
- Welding for gas and liquid tanks; welds are checked using X-rays;
- Other requested tasks.
The weekly net salary is €550, including health insurance and accommodation.
You won’t have different shifts in this job, but you have to be flexible with the working hours. You will have 10 extra hours, which will be paid at €14.5 net per hour.
Transportation between the workplace and housing is free. If you drive your own car, you will receive a travel allowance of €0.19 per every km.
You will have a total of 27 days for holidays per year (21 vacation days + 6 public holidays) covered by the agency.
The agency will also provide you with a welding mask and working clothes.
This is a full-time and long-term job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Valid certificate;
- Driver's license is preferable;
- Previous experience with machines such as hand grinder, sawing machines, or similar;
- Previous experience with larger constructions and welding in different positions;
- Able to read technical drawings;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.