TIG welder/ construction worker (€520+ netto per week) Waalwijk, in Netherlands
Our partner agency Covebo is looking for a bench construction worker/TIG welder to work in a steel construction workshop in Waalwijk.
If you have experience as a TIG welder this is the job for you!
As a welder you will be responsible for:
- assembling constructions according to drawings;
- performing various welding – black steel;
- RVS grinding and cutting;
- assembling and constructing according to technical drawings/ creating constructions from beginning to end.
This is a long term full-time offer. Work is done in one shift. Agency offers single room accommodation provided for free. The right candidate must have a driving licence and be willing to drive agency’s or own car from and to work, as well as flexibility towards working overtime or occasionally on weekends. Salary depends on experience and is offered between €520-540 netto per week.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job;
- Welding experience minimum 1-3 years;
- Must have category B driving licence;
- Experience as a welder in similar background will be plus;
- Experience with welding black steel will be a plus;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
- Capable to work individually and as a team;
- Responsible and motivated attitude.
Good communication English skills (B1-B2)