Technical logistics worker with forklift experience (€475-€500 net/week) Tilburg, in Netherlands
Naaykens is a family business with over 70 years of knowledge and experience in designing, producing, maintaining, and replacing industrial fans, filters, and extractors.
Our partner is now looking for a technical logistics worker to join their team in Tilburg, the Netherlands!
As a technical logistics worker, you will work in the warehouse of Straaltechniek.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Receiving, unpacking, checking, booking, and labelling goods;
- Shipping of goods;
- Collecting, packing, making shipping receipts, and registering at a carrier;
- Driving a stacker and/or forklift (certificate required);
- Checking available stock, both physically and administratively;
- Keeping an eye on products;
- Organizing and cleaning up the warehouse;
- Ensuring everything is sorted logically, and places of the products are up to date;
- Improving warehouse management processes (both physical and digital);
- Adapting the entire layout in the factory and warehouse.
The weekly net salary is approximately €475 – €500, after accommodation and health insurance deduction. You will work only in a day shift.
This position requires previous forklift experience. If you don’t have a certificate, the agency will help you obtain one.
This is a long-term and full-time job offer with the opportunity to get a direct contract with the company.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous work experience in equipment construction or technical background;
- Experience with production warehouses and production logistics;
- Forklift certificate will be considered a plus;
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy materials;
- Motivated and ready to roll up your sleeves;
- Well-organized and good eye for details;
- ERP systems don't scare you off;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B2 or C1 level of English is mandatory for this position.