Supermarkets Replenisher Maastricht, in Netherlands
Our partner Eurojob BV is a Dutch international recruitment and employment agency. With more than a thousand employees. The agency is focused on the development and long-term co-operation while providing all European standards.
Currently, for one of the biggest supermarket chains in the Netherlands, we are looking for supermarket employees – Replenishers to join their team! Supermarkets with cold zones, refrigeration equipment, and warm zones.
Your daily tasks will include:
- stock replenishment and rotation;
- revalue the expiration date products;
- sorting empty boxes on the stuffed goods;
- separating the foil cartons from the cartons;
- general tidying of shelves etc.;
- supermarket customer service when assistance is needed;
- other related tasks according to necessity.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is split into evening and night shifts. Candidates start their training in Amsterdam supermarkets. After training, you might be relocated to another location in Stramproy, Texel, or Limburg.
All candidates have to take: black or dark blue trousers for work.
Base €12,66 + Holiday allowance € 1,05/h = €13.71
Mo-Sa 22:00 till 6:00 =150%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience will be a plus;
- Good knowledge of English in speech and writing;
- Have good physical condition and able to walk all shift;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to work in the Netherlands long-term.
English level for Polish speaking candidates: A1-A2 English level for non-Polish speaking candidates: B1