Strawberry pickers (in NL) Bladel, in Netherlands
Our Dutch partner is looking for seasonal agriculture employees for strawberries picking. Work is mainly in the glasshouse and sometimes outside under stands.
If you have experience working in agriculture this is the job for you!
Your tasks working for BAM Vermeer may include:
- Picking strawberries;
- Cutting the strawberry flowers;
- Cleaning collecting and harvesting strawberries;
- Working in a fast paced environment;
- Working standing up during the day.
Work is in one shift, Monday thru Saturday with different time of starting shift – always between 6:00 and 8:00 and until 17:00 and 18:00 depending on influx of work, working hours (38-48h weeekly, 135% paid for overtime). This job is seasonal, right now we are looking for employees to work from March till December with the high season in April and May. Candidates must be physically strong and healthy as this can be a demanding job.
The plants are not on the ground, they are planted at waist height, for easy picking. If you are applying and your height is lower than 165cm you may have to work on ladder or stool.
Candidates traveling from abroad will have to complete a quarantineOn the 5th day COVID test and start on Monday 12th of April. This is a one month project in which after the finalization workers will be moved to other companies.
- Motivation to work during the strawberry picking season;
- Flexibility in working tasks,
- Ability to work in standing position all day;
- Jewelry and acrylic/painted or long nails are forbidden;
- Shoes for walking and working on slippery floor (no sandals);
Communicative English is needed or Polish.