Stone Facade installer S-Hertogenbosch, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands are Profimax are looking for Facade stone placers for a project of 3 towers of 21 floors.
If you have experience as a stone facade installer this is the job for you!
As a façade fitter working for Profimax you may be required to:
- Install stone façades on building sites, for balconies, walls etc;
- Mounting and aligning the facade;
- Installing the anchor fixing;
- Mounting and applying finishes / typesetting;
- Work meticulously and keep an eye for detail and quality;
- Work on hight, you cannot be afraid of being in tall surfaces;
- Reading graphic drawings or designs and following the instructions;
- Fork individually and as a team.
The construction is based for finish balconies, all balconies are unique and have their own drawing and layout. All stones have a unique number and therefore their own place in the puzzle. The balconies are fitted with corner emitters and strips. After leveling, the stone slabs are disassembled and the holes filled with lime. Then the stone is mounted again and immobilized with clamps and wedge until the glue is dry.
- A CV in english needed to apply for this job.
- Preferably more than a year of experience working with building façades.
- Ability to read technical drawings and designs s
- Some simple hand tools are needed
- VCA certificate or ready to obtain it.
- Having your own car will be an advantage.
- Security and safety at workplace certificate will be a plus (cherry picking certificate)
English skills minimum B1.