Steel façade fitters (€475 netto/weekly) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 276 daysAvailable positions: 2/2Salary: from /h
Our client is specialist in the field of aluminium and plastic window frames. The company is currently searching for specialized Steel facade fitters to prepare glass and window frames/curtain walls for a new building project. You will be working in the production workshop where window frames are produced and assembled in various styles. In this vacancy you will be working with composite (material made of two components)
Do you have experience window frame assembling, of fitting window façades! We can help you!
Your main tasks will be:
- Montage of composite panels
- Cutting the window profiles into the correct size, welding and melting prepared profile, through compression;
- Assembling window frames, sliding steel tubes into the profiles;
- Steel frame work,Steel fitting
- plating and working with metal
- Working with composite
- Installing glass, grips and other needed details;
- Quality control of the products;
- Cleaning the working area;
- Other tasks, if requested by the team supervisor.
One daily shift schedule, from 07:00am to 16:00pm. Overtime is possible depending of the workload.
Salary will be calculated, based on worker’s prior experience.
Working clothes are provided at a reduced price!
Candidates from EU countries are accepted without quarantine if they have no COVID-19 symptoms.
- CV in English, with detailed work experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- 2 years of recently and similar working experience in windows assembly line is a must;
- Technical Metalworking or Assembly background is an advantage;
- Working experience in Aluminium material is an advantage;
- Flexible and motivated for overtime hours, if needed;
- Team work & driven to work independently, in a fast-pace, with attention to detail and minimum error rate;
- Availability for long term stay in the Netherlands.
Good English or German skills needed, minimum B1.