Steel construction fitter with experience (€650 net/week) Rotterdam, in Netherlands
HSM Offshore Energy is a leading construction company in the Netherlands. Their expertise includes engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, and commissioning of multi-disciplinary oil and gas production platforms, wellhead platforms, compression modules, living quarters, jackets, templates, offshore high-voltage substations, and other heavy offshore structures.
Our partner is currently looking for steel construction fitters with experience to join their team in Rotterdam, the Netherlands!
As a steel construction fitter, you will be responsible for the following:
- Constructing offshore platforms;
- Preparing beams and steel plating using hand tools and a gas torch;
- Aligning the constructions with notice of possible heat influences and tolerances;
- Fitting constructions according to technical drawings and specifications;
- Teamwork may include jacket and top-site construction for people familiar with offshore platforms.
The weekly net salary is €650 after accommodation deduction for 40 working hours. You will have the opportunity to work extra hours, up to a maximum of 56 hours per week. You will work 5 to 6 days per week.
A VCA basic safety course is mandatory for this position, but if you don’t have it, the agency will help you obtain one in the first few weeks.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- 2+ years of previous experience working as a steel fitter experienced with similar steel constructions (preferably marine and offshore projects);
- VCA basic safety course;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.