Sr. Assembly employee (Cleanroom) Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our partner, TRIXXO group is an extremely fast-growing company specializing in domestic help and jobs (temporary, permanent options). TRIXXO is close to every customer and every colleague! With more than 180 offices spread across Belgium and the Netherlands, they ensure a regional anchorage thanks to their size.
The company is looking for a Senior Assembler to join their team in the Eindhoven area! Work is in a clean room environment.
Your daily tasks will include:
- assemble precision mechanical and mechatronic assemblies and devices according to the customer’s drawing or according to work instructions;
- work with advanced (test) equipment;
- assemble independently and you are the point of contact for the NPI project leaders, for which you determine working methods and draw up work instructions;
- process the used parts and the orders administratively in the system;
- safe and responsible use of tools and their storage;
- support in other departments when needed;
- attending courses to improve knowledge and skills.
It is a long-term, full-time offer with a guaranteed 40h weekly. Work is in two shifts (morning, and evening).
The company will provide all necessary training and work equipment.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience working in a cleanroom;
- Proficiency in English (reading, writing, communication);
- Able to read, draw production drawings;
- Proactive attitude and stress resistance;
- Flexible toward shifts and working hours;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to work accurately and according to procedures;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1