Shunter Driver (reference, online interview) Tilburg, in Netherlands
For our partner, a family-owned logistics company in Tilburg, we are looking for a shunter driver!
As a shunting driver, you will transport containers between different locations within one industrial area. You will operate a tractor/platform with a trailer, so a C driver’s license is not required.
Your duties will include the following:
- Carefully docking and uncoupling trailers;
- Performing proper administration related to the transport of containers;
- Checking the technical condition of the vehicle;
- Other related tasks.
To apply for this position, you must have a B driver’s license, including a tractor. If you obtained your driver’s license before July 1, 2015, you automatically have a valid category T.
The starting salary is between €11.68 and €14.77 gross per hour. You will work different shifts, starting at 5.30 AM or 1 PM.
This position is a stable, full-time, and long-term job opportunity.
What benefits will you have?
- Opportunity to build a career;
- Weekly payments on Fridays;
- The possibility of receiving an advance after working 2 days (transferred on Mondays and Wednesdays);
- Work in a close-knit team;
- Reimbursement of transport costs to the Netherlands up to €75 after 13 weeks of work;
- Employment contract in accordance with the Dutch collective agreement NBBU CAO;
- Assistance in obtaining a BSN number – the Dutch equivalent of a Social Security number, needed for legal employment in the Netherlands;
- Vacation money is paid on top of each salary and booking of vacation hours;
- Health insurance with Holland Zorg;
- Help in making an appointment with a doctor or dentist;
- Access to pay slips through their online portal “My Zone”;
- Agency’s staff assistance and contact with an office representative at your workplace;
- Commuting to work in company cars with the possibility to use the car for private purposes up to 175 km per week;
- Accommodation in single-family houses or apartments in rooms with a maximum of two beds.
If you work more than 40 hours per week, you will be paid 130%.
Work on Saturdays will be paid 150%.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Reference from a previous employer and an online interview with the agency;
- Driver's license B and T;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.