Shunt driver (€400-€625 net/week) Uden, in Netherlands
Sanders Fritom is a leading logistics warehouse company specializing in storing and distributing goods for various businesses. At Sanders Fritom, they boast a robust fleet of 100 trucks that operate tirelessly daily, ensuring the seamless transportation of goods to their intended destinations.
Our partner is currently looking for shunt drivers to join their team in Uden, the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving a normal truck that is limited in speed;
- Moving trucks and trailers;
- Other related tasks.
The weekly net salary is between €400 and €625, depending on experience.
The agency will provide shoes and work clothes. Work is organized into three different shifts, and you will work weekends and extra hours when necessary.
The first two weeks are training.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience driving bigger vehicles or trucks;
- Driver's license C or CE will be considered an advantage;
- Physically fit and ready for a physically demanding job;
- Flexible with work schedule and ready to work on weekends and extra hours;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.