Sewing machine operator Best, in Netherlands
Our clients in the Netherlands are a leading factory that produces wide range high quality sun canopies and rollers is looking for staff to begin new season. Currently they need an employee with experience in operating industrial sewing machines.
As a sewing machine operator your main responsibilities will be:
- working with sun protection fabrics;
- operating the industrial sewing machines;
- Fine motor sewing work;
- Placement of the top and bottom seam in sun protection fabric.
Candidates must be motivated to work in a fast passed environment, but with an aim for quality. This is a long term, full time offer. Having a flexible attitude during work and working both in a team and independently is a must.
- CV in English, with detailed experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Similar production line training & experience in a Production environment - are a MUST;
- Motivation and flexibility towards all-round tasks and working hours (shifts, overtime);
- Experience with sewing machines;
- Team Spirit and capable to work independently, in a fast-pace, with minimum error rate;
- Willing for long term stay in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
English skills minimum B1.