Senior Industrial Electrician (€550 - €575 net/week) , in Netherlands
SPIE is the clear leader in Europe in providing a wide range of technical services in communications and energy. With the help of its 48,000 employees, the company is dedicated to achieving the energy transition and digital transformation.
Our partner is now looking for senior industrial electricians to join their team in the Netherlands!
As a senior industrial electrician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and troubleshooting industrial electrical installations;
- Measuring and controlling equipment;
- Testing and checking valves and other objects;
- Placing and connecting instruments (including pressure, temp, and flow);
- Calibrating instruments;
- Laying tubing with different types of couplings;
- Connecting motors and pumps;
- Constructing cableways and supports.
The weekly net salary is between €550 and €575, after accommodation and insurance deduction. The wage is negotiable and will depend on your experience.
In this position, you will work with a reliable employer and enthusiastic, committed, and driven team members who are proud of their work.
You will have the opportunity to learn to monitor and control the gas production process and all the operational tasks on board the platform.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Basic experience as an electrician (in petrochemistry, shipping, marine, or similar);
- Flexible, communicative, and safety conscious;
- Medically fit;
- VCA, APEX, and NEN3140 certificates are preferential, not mandatory;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.