Seafood production worker Yerseke, in Netherlands
Position is open for 42 daysAvailable positions: 2/4Salary: from 11.55€/h
Lenger Seafoods is a dynamic worldwide enterprise whose activities cover fishing, cultivation, purchasing, processing, storage, and distribution of a wide and attractive assortment of shellfish and crustaceans. They have been in the business for 93 years. Today, they stand for the fishing, cultivation, processing, and marketing traditional and sustainably fished shellfish and crustaceans (like cockles, mussels, razor clams, scallops, whelks, oysters, langoustines, and much more.)
Lenger Seafoods exports frozen, chilled, fresh, and preserved goods to retail, food service, and industrial markets worldwide.
And they are currently looking for a Production Worker to join their team in the Netherlands!
In this position, your duties will include the following:
- Sorting (removing broken and rejected shellfish);
- Packing and preparing orders;
- Meeting the deadlines for deliveries;
- Labeling products;
- Stacking (packages weighing between 2,5 and 12 kg);
- Maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- Following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
As a seafood production worker, you will work in a cool (below room temperature) place, but you will be given protective work clothes. There is one shift that mostly starts early.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Experience in production will be considered a plus;
- Prepared for a physical job;
- Ready to work in a cold working environment (below room temperature);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment precisely and accurately;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English