Seafood production worker Yerseke, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands is looking for production workers to join the seafood department. Working with fresh sea products the environment is cold and humid. For a more dynamic day, departments and tasks are switched often!
If you are a motivated individual and looking for a stable job in production this is the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Sort (remove broken and rejected shellfish);
- Packing (busy workplace, the deadline must be met for customer deliveries);
- Labeling of products;
- Stacking (the packages are stacked high, packages weigh between 2,5 – 12 KG);
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- different tasks depending on the department.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized into different shifts and schedules.
Protective work clothing and basic training will be provided. The company’s advice is to take warm sweaters/ Thermo clothing that can be worn under work clothes!
You have to wear long pants, and closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes are allowed in food production!
After 4 weeks €13,11
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience in production will be an advantage;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Ready to work in a cold working environment, below room temperature;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, precisely and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1