Scaffolders (salary according to the experience) , in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for Scaffolders to join their team!
Scaffolding is frequently used in construction and manufacturing. Scaffolds provide a secure work environment at a height and need to be built following strict guidelines and standards. The material mainly used in this process is Layher, Cuplock, Traditional scaffolding, and Tube lock.
To become a scaffold builder, you need to have professional training. As a part of the team (first mechanic, fitter, or assistant mechanic), you will contribute to the teamwork environment.
If you can respond to the following questions, you are the ideal candidate for the Scaffolder position:
1. How long did you work with Layher material?
2. Can you (de)montage Layher scaffolds in the industry?
3. Can you (de)montage Layher scaffolds in bouw? (building sector, facade scaffolding)
4. Can you (de)montage complex scaffolds? (hanging scaffolding, rolling scaffolds, and ability to build a scaffold using drawing)
The salary is according to your experience and knowledge. You will get paid once a week, on Thursday or Friday.
This position is open in multiple locations in the Netherlands. The accommodation is free, and it will be in a single room.
It is a plus if you have a valid European Driver’s License. But if you don’t, at least one of the team members must have.
You will have the opportunity to work overtime. This is a long-term and full-time job offer.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- European citizenship;
- Strength, rigidity, and stability;
- Relevant previous experience as a Scaffolder - working with Cuplock, Layher, Tube lock, or traditional scaffolding;
- The citizen service number (BSN);
- VCA certificate is preferable;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Good communication skills in English (B1 level)