Sauce Production Operator (factory experience) Deurne, in Netherlands
Sauce Company produces sauces, marinades, and dressings in all scents, colors, and flavors. The products are produced to customer specifications or based on personal recipes developed by the company. The production, installations, and location meet the highest requirements in terms of quality and food safety.
They are currently looking for operators for the cooking department!
Working for a Sauce Company, your tasks will be:
- cooking and mixing sauces, marinades, and dressings in large volume kettles;
- working according to with established quality requirements;
- checking all weighed products and production receipts;
- testing products for correctness;
- cleaning the working place according to the rules;
- report to the production manager.
The workplace is pleasant and you will work in a team. You should be flexible to work in shifts and schedules. There are 40h/week guaranteed minimum and the salary is between € 12,00/13,00 gross an hour, plus shift allowance 114% (holiday money and vacation days collected separately).
shift allowance 114%
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Recent experience in food production factory (less than 10 years ago)
- Flexible to work in shifts;
- Attention to detail and cleanliness;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good communication in English (at least B1)