RT/HT/EPT driver , in Netherlands
DHL Group is a large and dynamic logistic company. The internal customer in Eindhoven is ASML – a company active in the top semiconductor industry. Main tasks are focused on the quality and smooth in- and outflow warehouse processes.
For those positions RT/HT/EPT driver you:
- MUST speak (good) English language;
- need to have basic computer knowledge and be able to work with the scanner;
- need to be team players;
- need to wear safety shoes, long trousers, and a sweater.
Before start, the candidates will do RT/HT/EPT training during the 1st week and they will start working at DHL the week after.
2 shifts: morning (06:00 to 15:00) and evening (15:00-00:00), from Monday to Sunday. Once or twice a month you work on the weekends from 07:00 – 16:00. Overtime can be asked to achieve daily goals or due to increasing order demands.
Your tasks will be in 3 departments:
- Packing default warehouse tasks for packing.
- Shipping fills trucks with boxes with the hand.
- Picking inbound/sorting packages.
You will be going to work with a hand scanner or a normal scanner.
You will be trained in order to carry out work in the best way. An example is learning to work with systems like SAP.
Type of work: Standing, walking, every day is different.
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
There are different possible locations depending on the agency’s needs: Tiel, Beringe, Zwolle, Kampen, Eindhoven
Time window surcharge - stand Mo-Fr 18.00-24.00 30.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours ma-fr 00:-06: 30.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Su 50.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Su 100.00 %
A weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary
- CV in English is required. The CV must have a correct e-mail & phone number plus a correct home country address for health insurance purposes;
- Availability for continuous working training;
- Healthy and strong regarding lifting heavy machinery and daily walking;
- Good English skills, to access warehouse apps and communication with colleagues;
- Team spirit and fast-paced as an individual;
- Flexibility towards shifts and overtime hours;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- No face or neck tatoos, or face piercings
Good English communications skills (B1 level minimum)