Roller Coater Operator (400-460€ net/week) Groesbeek, in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for Roller Coater Operators to join their team!
Since 1974, Kegro Deuren has been the door manufacturer and market leader in flat and solid wood exterior doors and interior doors for new construction, renovation, and transformation projects in the Netherlands. They earned this place thanks to their top-quality wooden exterior doors and unique door concepts. The wooden exterior doors are made at their modern production site in Groesbeek.
As a Roller Coater Operator, you will be responsible for:
- operating the latest machines, specifically the OSAMA roller coater and MAAN roller coater;
- controlling the machine processes;
- making necessary adjustments, setting up and maintaining the machines;
- resolving minor issues that may occur during operation;
Apart from machine operation, you will also be required to perform various manual and mechanical activities, which include using tools like a hammer, chisel, circular saw, milling machine, and grinder. Specific responsibilities involve milling details that are not done in the CNC department and ensuring precise execution of all elements. Additionally, you will check and repair wood deviations, such as unevenness, protrusions, knots, and scratches, to prepare the doors for hand spraying.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Prior experience with machine (roller coater) operation and woodworking;
- Understanding of technical aspects related to the job and reading technical drawings;
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Being able to deliver the beautiful work of high quality;
- You must be available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Good command of either Dutch, English, or German