Robot Welding Operator (from €500 net/week) North Brabant, in Netherlands
Our client is a leading metalworking company. They are currently looking for a Welding Robot Operator to join their team!
As a welding robot operator, you play an essential role in the efficient and accurate operation of their welding robots.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Operating and programming welding robots for welding metal products according to technical drawings and specifications;
- Setting and optimizing the welding parameters and programs on the welding robots;
- Controlling the quality of welded joints and making corrections as necessary;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the welding processes, including maintaining and cleaning the welding robot and associated equipment;
- Working closely with other team members to ensure production schedules are met;
- Reporting any deviations, malfunctions, or improvement opportunities to the welding department team leader.
The starting salary is €15 gross per hour. This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Demonstrable experience as a welding robot operator;
- Knowledge of welding robot programming and operations;
- Previous experience with DTPS (Direct Teaching Programming System) software for programming and controlling welding robots;
- Familiar with setting and optimizing welding parameters on welding robots;
- Knowledge of various welding methods and techniques;
- Experience with cobots (collaborative robots);
- Deep understanding of quality control and the ability to assess the quality of welds;
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work efficiently in a production environment;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.