Robot welder with experience Uden, in Netherlands
Position is open for 42 daysAvailable positions: 1/1Salary: from 19.89€/h
Tennant Company is a market leader in designing, manufacturing, and marketing solutions to help create a cleaner, safer, and healthier world. They do this through all their cleaning and polishing machines, such as scrubbers, sweepers, hoovers, etc.
The company is currently looking for a robot welder to join its team in Uden, the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring all parts are welded in a mold;
- Choosing the suitable mold and program for each piece;
- Clamping products in the mold;
- Making parts spatter-free after welding and refurbishing if necessary;
- Grinding/finishing (no visible traces should remain after powder coating);
- Fixing minor errors and adjusting welds in programs if necessary.
The starting salary is between €19.89 and €22.10 gross per hour, including a 10.5% holiday allowance and extra-legal holiday hours.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity with at least 40 working hours per week.
You will have a shift allowance for every hour you work of 16%.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience with welding or a similar position (possibly as a hobby);
- Able to read technical drawings and has technical insights;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of the English language.