Road signs factory / road worker Tilburg, in Netherlands
Our partner Vevon has been a proud market leader in temporary and permanent traffic facilities for over 20 years. At various locations throughout the Netherlands. The company is driven and passionate and works in a safe and informal atmosphere.
The company is currently looking for new workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- cleaning and preparing traffic signs in the factory;
- traffic solution placement on the roads according to instructions;
- placing route diversions;
- placing signs and picking up signs from/to locations;
- following all safety rules and regulations;
- other related tasks depending on the department.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
Work might be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting heavy items!
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting heavy items;
- Ready to work in a factory and outside on the road;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay and work in the Netherlands long-term.