Reach truck/EPT driver with experience , in Netherlands
Our partner agency in The Netherlands is looking for reach truck/EPT drivers to join their team at CEVA Logistics – a dutch logistic distribution center in Venray where various electronic products are processed.
Your main task working for CEVA Logistics might include:
- Various works in the warehouse: order picking, packaging, filing shelves
- Move goods and orders with the use of the reach truck/EPT
- Store products in the correct location
- Supporting your colleagues with other general warehouse activities
People must be prepared to work overtime and shifts, to achieve daily targets. The work is done in one or two shifts (depends on department), in the high season there are possibility to work in the night shift. Work is at normal temperature.
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
The company offers a bonus for each completed period that employees have worked – additional incentive up to €375:
After 2 complete workweeks à 50 euro net, holiday excluded;
After 4 complete workweeks à 75 euro net, holiday excluded;
After 8 complete workweeks à 100 euro net, holiday excluded;
After 12 complete workweeks à 150 euro net, holiday excluded;
The first day at work is for safety training and you will receive safety clothing and shoes.
There are different possible locations depending on the agency’s needs: Nieuwegein, Heerlen, Eindhoven, Venray
This is a long-term and full-time offer with the possibility to get a fixed contract.
Time window surcharge - standard hours Mo-Fri 21:-24: 35.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Mo-Fri 00:-06: 45.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sa 50.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Su 100.00 %
A weekly paid holiday allowances of 8.33% over your salary
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Previous work experience as a Reach truck/EPT driver;
- Reach truck certificate is an advantage;
- Motivated to work in loading and Flexible with working times and shifts;
- Excellent time management skills, with attention to detail;
- Good health, no back problems;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time (minimum 6 months).
- No face or neck tatoos, or face piercings
Good English skills (B1 minimum)